Kyle MacLean, M.D.
Kyle MacLean, M.D. is a board-certified Ophthalmologist, who joined LaserCare Eye Center in 2019. In addition to providing Comprehensive Eyecare, he is a skilled Cataract and LASIK surgeon. You can find more information about Dr. MacLean below:
Dr. MacLean’s surgical experience:
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- SMILE Vision Correction
- Premium Cataract Surgery (including TORIC, Panoptix Trifocal IOL, and Restor Multifocal lens implant).
- Laser-assisted Cataract Surgery
- Pterygium Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery
Dr. MacLean’s medical experience
Dr. MacLean performs Comprehensive Eye exams and contact lens exams. He is skilled at treating diseases such as Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, and Macular Degeneration. He performs laser treatments for Diabetes and Glaucoma.
Dr. MacLean’s training:
- Dr. Kyle MacLean received his undergraduate degree in Neuroscience at the prestigious Brigham Young University with a minor in Music.
- He then completed medical school at the University of Rochester Medical School in New York.
- Following medical school, he was chosen to complete an Ocular Pathology and Research fellowship at the Moran Eye Center at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, UT.
- After his fellowship, he completed his internship at Spokane Teaching Hospitals in Spokane, WA.
- He then completed his residency in Ophthalmology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Dr. MacLean’s Awards and Honors
Dr. MacLean is a fellowship-trained Ophthalmologist. He has published many papers in peer-reviewed academic journals, as well as other publications and book chapters. He has presented cases at several regional and national conferences including several award-winning presentations.
More about Dr. MacLean
Dr. MacLean is married and has 4 children. He enjoys spending time with his family outdoors, playing music, and trying new things. He spent 2 years volunteering in Peru and Bolivia and is bilingual with fluency in spoken, written and written Spanish.
Below you can find out more information about any of our highly trained doctors.
Schedule a free consultation