Why LASIK Price Shouldn’t Be The Only Factor In Your Decision
If your eyesight needs correction, and you are looking for an alternative to eyeglasses or contact lenses, LASIK eye surgery cost in Dallas could be right for you.
Many prospective patients contact our LASIK surgeon at LaserCare Eye Center seeking a long-term solution to their vision problems. If you are deemed to be a good candidate for LASIK surgery, LaserCare Eye Center, could help you to see clearly once again.
A Short Term Investment In Your Eye Sight For Long Term Gain
Many people choose to continue to wear eyeglasses or contact lenses, as they are worried that high tech LASIK surgery could be too expensive for them.
This is not always the case. In fact, the cost of this life-changing surgery actually covers itself in a relatively short period of time. For example, contacts and new prescription glasses or lenses all add up over time, whereas LASIK surgery is a simple one-time payment for clear vision.
There are many other factors to take into account when you are considering LASIK eye surgery aside from the cost. If you are a good candidate for LASIK eye surgery, the benefits could be many and lasting.
Regaining your sight and being able to live and work without the need to wear correctional apparatus like eyeglasses, can enhance your overall well being in many ways, making it truly worth every cent. Here are just a few reasons why LASIK eye surgery is such a great option, regardless of the cost:
- Fast, straightforward surgery – Most LASIK surgeries in Dallas take less than 30 minutes to complete. The procedure is undertaken in the LASIK surgeon’s office, and the laser works very quickly. Less than 30 minutes of your time for many years of excellent eyesight.
- LASIK surgery is virtually pain-free – There is little or no pain associated with the procedure, meaning you have nothing to fear.
- Quick recovery times – Because there is no requirement for stitches or bandages, the recovery period is very quick. It is unlikely that you will suffer from any major complications following LASIK eye surgery, aside from a little mild tearing.
- Immediate results – Once you have undergone LASIK surgery at the LaserCare Eye Center, your vision will be corrected from the moment your procedure is completed. This means no more glasses or lenses from that day onwards.
- Freedom from glasses and contact lenses – Our LASIK patients are looking for a long term solution that removes the need for glasses or contact lenses. LASIK surgery will give you clear vision without the need for any correctional eyewear. No more worrying about forgetting your glasses, or losing a contact lens.
- Satisfaction – Over 95% of patients were satisfied with their corrected vision after undertaking LASIK surgery according to an FDA study.
A One Time Payment For Life Time Of Clear Vision
At LaserCare Eye Center, we offer straightforward and upfront pricing for our LASIK eye surgery procedures. Our LASIK eye surgery is affordable, without cutting corners.
We are LIT (Leaders in technology), meaning that not only do we offer affordable LASIK eye surgery at our Dallas center, but you can also rest assured that we only use the latest technology. We are the only LASIK providers in Dallas to currently offer SMILE Eye Surgery. Read all about this amazing technology here.
Our Board Certified LASIK surgeon is highly experienced and offers a first class service at competitive prices.
If you would like to invest in the future of your vision, call LaserCare Eye Center today on 214-328-0444 to schedule a Free LASIK Consult.